Hair Care Essentials Jan 2015.

Hiie, I'd thought I'd update you on my haircare essentials at the moment.
I'm not a very big 'hair' person so I'm not into it at the moment, but with my hair growing longer, I do notice I'm getting used to trying new products for my hair and caring for it more.

So let's get to it. 

That's basically IT at the moment. Good start off. So I'll go through from 
LEFT ----> RIGHT.

1. Aussie Miracle Recharge Luscious Long Conditioning Spray - This stuff is amazing. I love the smell of it, it's a light texture spray that doesn't weigh down your hair and it nourishes it making it soft, smooth, tangle-free and it tames down frizzes. (That's based on my observations). It's £4.69 from Boots and honestly, it's a good product if you have long hair that's harder to manage.

2. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Nourish & Enrich - I like Batiste dry shampoo in general. It's the first dry shampoo brand I've ever tried out. It's cheap , got that for  £3.99 and it last a while. Great for soaking up oils from your hair (so that you won't have to wash everyday cause it ruins your hair). It does leave a white cast if you spray too much or too close so be aware. There's a lot 'types' in this range, I also like the 'Blush' (pink coloured can) and I do find this particular one not as efficient as the originals but that's just my preference.

3.Aussie Miracle Recharge Awesome Volume Conditioning Spray - Because I have quite thin flat hair especially on my roots, I need a boost at times. Also, with my hair growing longer, it weighs down the roots a lot so this gives a quick boost. I used it on wet hair, spray it on my roots and blow-dry it and it lifts the roots up just nice. This is £4.69 too. I got this together with (1) when it was on sale. If you can get your hands on Aussie hair products, they're really good!

4.Schwarzkopf Got 2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection Spray - Never really used a heat protector before because I don't use curl/straighten my hair till recently so this is my first ever heat protector and I've heard a lot of good reviews about the brand. I do like the packaging and the formula. It makes straightening your hair a lot smoother and less frizz, it doesn't dry the hair out easily and it makes it last. I didn't any notice breakage or damage to my hair ever since using this product, so I love it. It's £2.71 for 200mL - worth your money.

5. Loreal Elnett Satin Hair Spray (So Sleek Extra Strength) - I've heard a lot about Loreal hairsprays and it seems like cult product so thought I'd give it a try too. I bought the small bottle (75mL) just to try it out and plus I don't use much so it lasted me a while. I love it, it smells nice, it isn't too 'drying/hardening' on your hair which is what I hate about hairsprays. This one, just smoothes it out while holding it in place so definitely I'll repurchase it once it runs out. It's only £2 from Boots so yeah, glad I'd tried it.

6.Hask Argan Oil Nourishing Leave in Conditioner - I got this from Primark, this is my 2nd bottle. Hair oils are one of the things that can last for ages if you get a big bottle so this small little one lasted me for at least 3 months. I only use it on my ends and it helps nourishes , makes my hair shiny, healthy and glossy which I love. It's cheap too cause it's from Primark. Makes your hair really sleek which I like when you're having a 'bad hair day'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, sweet and simple - Let me know what's your haircare products or routine as I'd like to learn more about it so please share it with me. =)

Thanks & have a nice day,
Talk to you soon,
G

Comments