Beauty : 2016 Favourite Beauty Products

Hey everyone,
Welcome back!

Let's recap this year's beauty favourites with my own personal ones. I'm so excited to share this with you . There's so much to recap this year's favourite products so let's get right onto it  : ) 



The beauty products I love this year ranges from foundation to lip gloss. A bunch of variety of products which I've tried out & been loving since. 


As you can see from the picture above, I've listed all the products I've been loving throughout the whole year, let's go more into detail why I love them so much.

NYX Butter Gloss : They're reasonable, formulation adheres to your lips without being too tacky ,smells like candy & they come in all different types of shade. 

Gosh Lip Oil : These are one of the hidden gems I found in the drug store. Lip oils became a big thing in the year 2016 & I stumble upon this brand's while I was at Superdrug & tried it out. Loved it ever since. It feels like an oil gloss if that makes sense, gives a nice slight tint & it makes your lips look plump , juicy & well hydrated.

Loreal Cushion Foundation : This cushion-type foundation has changed my foundation routine. Not only easy to apply despite the formula being more hydrating, thin & lightweight - it blends in easier to the skin. Although the shade range isn't very good but if you can find a shade that matches you - it's a great everyday light weight foundation that leaves your skin glowing & awake.

Benefit Benetint : This is my first benefit product I bought. First time using the benetint & I love it . You can use it either as a cheek or lip tint but I tend to use it more as a cheek tint & it gives me this lovely rosey pink tint on my cheeks and it last for a long period of time too . I got this small travel size bottle for 5 pounds & it'll last me for a good period time so am glad with my purchase so far.

Loreal Brow Artist Plumper : This brow gel comes either in clear or tinted. It has a really nice brush to comb through your brows to shape. It really holds it in place for the whole day. Definitely will re-purchase it again. 

Essence Silky Touch Blush : I've got two different blushes from this line & I love how it's so affordable & the colour payoff is brilliant. It's pigmented & it lasts on the skin for a good few hours. Essence is such an underestimated brand that you can find from Wilko or on their website. Even their lipliners, nail polishes are of really good quality. Definitely worth looking at. 

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers : These curlers have been the gem of my make up bag, without them - my eyelashes would be straight, flat & dull. They make it curly, and long. It opens up my eyes so much & for some reason, the curl lasts longer with these ones too compared to any others I've tried in the past. The shape of the wand & the grip helps holds the curl in place . Yes , it is a little expensive but you only need one for a good few years before it needs replacing. 

Loreal Superliner : This felt tip gel eyeliner has changed my view on eyeliner all together. I've always used kohl pencils to gel liners in a pot to do my wing eyeliner but I still find they do still smudge on me but not this formula. I'm super impressed. If you even set the liner after with a dark eyeshadow, it'll stay put all day. With the felt tip too, it stays sharp & fine point all the time making it easier to do a flick with its jet black formula. If you're having trouble with eyeliner & making it stay on your face during the day - definitely give this a go! 

-------x---------------------x---------------------x----------

So there you have it, a quick wrap up of my favourite beauty products of 2016. It's been a year of loads of trying & ditching good and bad products but I'm glad I found some hidden gems along the way that I've kept & have been using ever since. 

If you've tried any of these out, feel free to let me know your thoughts on them too & whether they've worked for you. Till then, I shall see you in my next post,
G.





Comments