Beauty: Elf Bite Size Eyeshadow Palettes

 Hi everyone,

Welcome back!


Today we're looking at the Elf Bite Size Eyeshadows. Can't believe they increased the price! It used to be 3 pounds when they first launched in 2020 and now, its 4 pounds each. Anyways, I'd still recommend them. 

Let's take a closer look of these palettes.

 Berry Bad 

2 mattes and 2 shimmers. 

Cream & Sugar

2 mattes and 2 shimmers.

Pumpkin Pie

2 mattes and 2 shimmers 

Rose Water

2 matte and 2 shimmers

Here are the pros:
1) The shimmer shades for all palettes are creamy & pigmented - best to use your hands to apply than a brush
2) The mattes are easy to blend
3) Great drugstore quads for the price & quality
4) Easy to use
5) Travel friendly


Here are the cons:
1) Some of the mattes can be powdery, need time to build up colour.
2) Some of mattes are brittle so I'd say buy it in store rather than delivery
3) The shimmer shade doesn't appear as pigmented if you use a brush to apply.

These are my thoughts on the palette. My advice is, if you are planning to buy them, you do not need to buy them all. Choose the colour story you like the most and get that. My favourite is rose water and pumpkin pie. The cream and sugar palette is well loved in the community but for me, the colour story is not my favourite, it's too warm for me.

Overall I'd say 8/10 for a drugstore palette.

I use them all the time and they complement the other eyeshadow palettes I have. 
With that said, have a wonderful weekend & see you in my next post,
G.

Comments