Things I love doing in Spring

 Hi, welcome back to another post. Today is about the things I love to do in Spring. These time of post makes me grateful for each season and take advantage of how each season changes what you can and can't do. 


What I love about spring: Flowers and trees start to bloom, weather gets warmer and brighter and it's less wet compared to winter. 

Here are my favourite things to do:

1) Step outside in nature.
If you love photography like I do, then it's the best time to take out your camera and go for a walk. Not only will you capture many wildlife on your walk but also, new flowers in bloom. Take in the fresh air and get rid of your cabin fever. 

2) Working out
    This time of the year, it's the perfect time to start a new hobby or focus on your health. Not only the weather is nicer but as it's brighter, it gives you the perception of a longer day. It makes it easier going to the gym after work for example. 

3) Clean your space and start fresh
It's the best time to reorganize your living space whether its your closet, your garage or your shed. It's time to start fresh. If you've been putting off tidying up a certain space, then now is the time to re-organize your space and make it brand new. 

4) Easter 
One of my favourite things to look forward to is Easter. I don't celebrate it but I love how you get the bank holidays PLUS the food! Easter chocolates, hot cross buns and easter eggs - my oh my!! It's lush. 

5) Try something new.
This is the time to start something new, whether it's new clothes, new style, new makeup, new hobby or job - it's the perfect start to set up the rest of your year. As there's more sun, your dopamine levels will naturally rise giving you this instant boost of motivation to get up and go. Use it well to set up your year. 

It's a short post but I hope these 5 things set you up for your next spring. It's a bit late as we approach late summer currently but let's make the most of it. 

Have a great day,
G.


Comments